Join us for an information-packed conversation about Process Automation in the Public Sector.
Join us and our guests Silvano Alloggio, Team leader of Finance & Software architect, along with Federico Gallerani, Business Analyst at CINECA, an italian non-profit Consortium made up of 69 Italian universities. We will discuss the two automated projects they implemented, the pains that led them to look for a Digital Process Automation solution (DPA) in the first place, their journey through design to production, and what results they are seeing today.
Is this 30-minute webinar for you?
If you have ever encountered any of these issues in your organization, YES this webinar is definitely for you!
- Difficulties and incompatibilities sharing information among your various systems?
- Manual tasks overloading, slowing down productivity, and leading to a bad user experience?
- Multiple legacy IT systems not connected to each other, creating efficiency loss and double data entries?
- 20 min interview with Silvano Alloggio, Team leader of Finance & Software architect, and Federico Gallerani, Business Analyst at CINECA
- 10 min Q&A (ask us anything!)
Date: June 15th, 2021
Time: 10am BST (London) / 11am CEST (Paris)